SSB INTERVIEW COACHING WRITTEN COACHING COURSE DETAIL click here
SSB INTERVIEW COACHING COURSE DETAIL click here
Cavalier is an educational and training institute, ably conceptualized
and organized by highly decorated ex-defense officers to provide expert
training to the young aspirants who wish to join the defence forces as
officers. It also conducts Security Resettlement courses on behalf of
the Directorate General Resettlement (DGR), Ministry of Defence for
retiring defence personnel.
WHY THE CAVALIER
- Being ONE OF THE Oldest academies The Cavalier has had the distinct advantage of evolving and Updating its teaching techniques and infrastructure, Matching the latest developments in SSB interview centers.
- We have a team of officers who are Ex SSB President, GTOs,
psychologists from Army, Air Force and Navy guiding you
- The Cavalier has the distinct honour of sending the maximum number of candidates to IMA, OTA,NDA, Naval and Air-Force academies.
- All Students are put throug out a mock test on arrival. Their qualities are analysed and Individual counseling is done by the psychologist.
- The Cavalier is the only institute which has latest Outdoor tasks and individual tasks laid out in our grounds to give all candidates an actual feel of the outdoor task
- At The Cavalier all candidates are given a number of practices of the screening test, including verbal, non-verbal reasoning and PPDT.
- At The Cavalier each individuals personality traits are analysed and the candidates are groomed individually.
- Training at The Cavalier emphasizes on Creative Problem Solving, and spoon feeding or cramming is encouraged
- All Psychological tests are Analysed, Explained, Practiced and Corrected repeatedly.
- Special emphasis is laid on English Fluency and Personality Development of the candidates.
- For better interaction and practice, we have a minimum of two batches running concurrently.
Only The Cavalier gives you an option of undergoing a three days
refresher course, free of cost Our success rate speaks for itself
SSB coaching for wards of War Widows / Defendants of War Widows. Fee
concession for defence personnel's / their wards, military school &
Sainik School students.
SSB INTERVIEW TIPS (SSB Interview Tips in details)
IMPORTANCE OF SSB INTERVIEW COACHING
on how to take on each test/task at SSB interview are enumerated below.
These guidelines will help students to overcome their misplaced fears
about SSB Interview. However, these guidelines, unless practised in the
real time environment, with on the spot corrections and moderations by
the experts, may not suffice.
How coaching helps:-
- Provides opportunity to practise in near real time environment.
- Coaching enables the candidates to participate in a group and experience the group dynamics. This cannot be achieved at home.
- The response/performance is commented upon and corrected by expert Psychologists, GTOs and
Interviewing Officers. Their feed backs are eye-opening.
- The candidate learns from the behavior and performances of the peer group.
- Ground Tasks can only he practised in a ground with real tasks and obstacles.
- The language, formats and design factors of GTO tests/ tasks cannot be understood, unless
- Personal Interview by the Interviewing Officer can never be experienced on your own.
No of comments [ 2611 ]