QUESTIONS OF THE DAY (20-APRIL-2015)
Ques. : 1 Amitabh Kant holds which of the following positions at present?
1) Secretary, DIPP 2) Secretary, FIPB
3) Chairman, ISRO 4) Chairman, HAL
5) None of these
Ques. : 2 The new govt at the centre on 13 Feb officially told the Supreme Court that it would go ahead with the UIDAI project, Aadhaar. Who is the present DG of UIDAI?
1) Vijay S Madan 2) Shailesh Nayak
3) K Radhakrishnan 4) T Suvarna Raju
5) None of these
Ques. : 3 Who will head the External Advisory Committees (EACs) which will evaluate the applications received for setting up of payment banks?
1) Usha Thorat 2) Nachiket Mor
3) Shikha Sharma 4) Urjit Patel
5) Bimal Jalan
Ques. : 4 Name the Indian origin musician who won the best new age album award at the 57th Grammy Awards recently.
1) Devan Ekambaram 2) MD Pallavi Arun
3) Ricky Kej 4) Neecia Majolly
5) Chaitra HG
Ques. : 5 The 19th National Arogya Mela was organised in which of the following cities starting 6 Feb?
1) Raipur 2) Chandigarh
3) Patna 4) Bhopal
Ques. : 6 Which of the following is correct about Daggubati Ramanaidu, who died recently?
1) He entered the record books for producing maximum number of films in the world. 2) He was the recipient of Dada Saheb Phalke Award for life time achievement in 2009.
3) He was the recipient of the Padma Bhushan in 2012 in recognition of his contribution to Indian cinema. 4) All the above
5) Only 2) and 3)
Ques. : 7 Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 19 Feb launched 'Soil Health Card' scheme from Sriganganagar district of
1) Rajasthan 2) Maharashtra
3) Gujarat 4) Haryana
5) Himachal Pradesh
Ques. : 8 Which of the following players emerged as the costliest cricketer in the IPL 8 players' auction, bought for a record Rs 16 cr by Delhi Daredevils in Bangalore?
1) Hashim Amla 2) Mahela Jayawardene
3) Kevin Pietersen 4) Dinesh Karthik
5) Yuvraj Singh
Ques. : 9 Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the 19th convocation of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) on 18 Feb. The NIMHANS is located in
1) Ranchi 2) Chennai
3) Hyderabad 4) Bengaluru
Ques. : 10 Moshe Ya'alon is the first Defence Minister of which of the following countries to visit India recently since the two countries established full diplomatic relations in 1992?
1) Belarus 2) Norway
3) Israel 4) Sweden
1. Answer:- 1) Secretary, DIPP
2. Answer:- 1) Vijay S Madan
3. Answer:- 2) Nachiket Mor
4. Answer:- 3) Ricky Kej
5. Answer:- 1) Raipur
6. Answer:- 4) All the above
7. Answer:- 1) Rajasthan
8. Answer:- 5) Yuvraj Singh
9. Answer:- 4) Bengaluru
10. Answer:- 3) Israel
No of comments [ 18 ]