FEW TIPS FOR NDA EXAM
Here are the tips which will help you do well in
1. Don’t panic, as it will make the situation
worse. Revise your notes on the night before the exam and in the morning.
2. Eat a healthy. Healthy food will
give you the required energy to prepare for your exams.
3. Make your study notes at least two
weeks before the exam. This allows you plenty of time to revise and practice
4. Solve earlier year exam papers. It will help you reconsider better.
5. Have a balance in life, exams are
simply a quick and lazy way to assess people and filter the bogus applicants.
Don’t panic, just study. Tell yourself that “I have it in me.”
6. Develop a positive attitude towards
exams. If you are well prepared you’ll walk into the exam room thinking “WOW! I
can’t wait to prove myself to these examiners; I’m gonna Ace this test, just to
show them.” Negative attitude: “Oooh, I’m so nervous. I hate exams; what’s the
point? I really don’t feel up to this”. Avoid this.
7. Don’t waste valuable opportunities
to better yourself by being lazy!
8. Always have a positive attitude.
Prepare for the worst and expect the best!
No of comments [ 0 ]