QUESTION OF THE DAY (26-SEPT-2015)
Ques. : 1 The list of world’s 500 largest companies in the 2015 Fortune Global 500 list compiled by Fortune magazine is led by which company?
1) Chevron 2) Exxon Mobil
3) Walmart 4) Google
Ques. : 2 The govt has announced to sell 5% stake in which of the following firms to raise Rs 1700 cr on 27 Jul?
1) PFC 2) SAIL
3) NTPC 4) ONGC
Ques. : 3 Anshu Jain has got a clean chit from the financial watchdog BaFin on charges of allegedly lying about the interbank rate rigging scandal. He is the former co-CEO of
1) Standard Chartered 2) Deutsche Bank
3) City Bank 4) Morgan Stanley
Ques. : 4 The IDFC Bank to start operations from Oct 1. Which of the following is NOT correct about the bank?
1) The IDFC is a credit rating agency. 2) Rajiv Lall will be its vice-chairman and managing director.
3) Anil Baijal will be the chairman of IDFC bank. 4) Vinod Rai (former CAG) will be its non-executive chairman.
5) Vikram Limaye will continue to be its CEO and MD.
Ques. : 5 Which of the following states approved Shyamaprasad Mukherjee Jan Van Vikas Scheme aimed at comprehensive development of villages in the buffer zones of tiger reserves and around them recently?
1) West Bengal 2) Assam
3) Gujarat 4) Maharashtra
5) Madhya Pradesh
Ques. : 6 10-year-old Shubham Jaglan was in news for winning second successive world junior title in ______at Las Vegas recently.
1) Tennis 2) Badminton
3) Chess 4) Golf
Ques. : 7 Mosquirix is the world’s first vaccine for which of the following diseases to get a green light from European drugs regulators recently?
1) Malaria 2) Tuberculosis
3) AIDS 4) Ebola
5) None of these ANSWERS
1. Answer:- 3) Walmart
2. Answer:- 1) PFC
3. Answer:- 2) Deutsche Bank
4. Answer:- 1) The IDFC is a credit rating agency.
5. Answer:- 4) Maharashtra
6. Answer:- 4) Golf
7.Answer:- 1) Malaria
No of comments [ 0 ]