QUESTION OF THE DAY (09-NOVEMBER-2015)
1. What is the Swachh Bharat cess on services?
2. Who is the fastest Indian bowler to reach 150-Test wicket landmark?
3. Which Indian state is set to develop first Mega Tourism Circuit of the country?
4. Which of the following has been named as World’s healthiest country?
5. Under Indian Gold Coin 2015, what denominations of gold coins are issued?
[A]5, 10 and 15 grams
[B]5, 10 and 20 grams
[C]10, 15 and 20 grams
[D]10, 15 and 25 grams
6. Microsoft has selected which city for its pilot projects in Digital India initiative?
7. Which country topped the 2015 Global Prosperity Index?
8. Which state has launched APJ Abdul Kalam Amrut Yojna?
9. Who is the winner of the 2015 WISE prize for Education?
[A]Fazle Hasan Abed
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is ranked at what position in 2015 Forbes Most Powerful People list?
2. Ravichandran Ashwin
5. 5, 10 and 20 grams
9. Sakena Yacoobi
No of comments [ 0 ]