Common mistakes while writing TAT Stories
1. Introducing the picture rather than the Hero of the story.
2. Telling stories on some post happening rather than making stories on some theme/key issue.
3. Age of the Hero/Central character not matching with the age of the candidate.
4. Theme being vague/not clear or focused.
5. Following a superficial/unpractical approach rather than a realistic or practical approach.
6. Not following a positive/goal focused approach.
7. Talking a lack/loss/failure/disappointment/frustration.
8. Giving an emotional color to the thoughts, rather than following a rational approach.
9. Giving names to all the characters of the pictures.
10.Writing stories as a running commentary of a scene/happening
No of comments [ 0 ]